External links from this website are provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF) of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. ACCF bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. The organizations listed on this page are not inclusive of all available cancer and non-cancer related organizations.
Information on Cancer and Cancer Related Services
NCI offers an extensive amount of information/education on cancer types and related topics, plus information specialists are available via telephone and live chat.
Coping With the Cost of Cancer
- American Cancer Society: Managing the Costs of Your Treatment
- CancerCare, Inc. (webinar): Managing the Costs of Living With Cancer
- Cancer Support Community (booklet): Frankly Speaking About Cancer - Coping with the Cost of Care
- LIVESTRONG FOUNDATION: Insurance & Financial Assistance
- Listing of Local/National Resources
Counseling, Education and Support Groups
Georgia Crisis & Access Line | (800) 715-4225
Twenty-four hour crisis and suicide hotline, also serves as a Statewide single point of contact for accessing mental health, addiction, developmental and behavioral health crisis services throughout the State of Georgia.
Online, Telephone and Face-to-Face Support:
Caregiver Information & Support
Breast Cancer Support
- Cancer Support Community
- CancerCare, Inc.
- Breast Friends
- Turning Point Women’s Healthcare
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Cancer Institute
- Sisters by Choice, Inc.
- Men Against Breast Cancer
- Cancer and Careers
- Mothers Supporting Daughters With Breast Cancer
- Young Survival Coalition
- American Cancer Society’s “The Look Good…Feel Better®”
- American Cancer Society’s Reach to Recovery®
- Living with Breast Cancer Blog
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Network
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure