Giving Support, Making a Difference.
The Atlanta Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with a mission to assist adult cancer patients in the Metro Atlanta area through:
- financial assistance to those financially challenged by cancer
- funding for professional and public education regarding cancer related issues
- funding for cancer research
ACCF was established in 2001 by the physicians and staff of Atlanta Cancer Care in response to requests from individuals and organizations wishing to assist patients and families struggling financially in the wake of a cancer diagnosis, and to support cancer education and research. Today, ACCF is supported by generous donations from Atlanta Cancer Care physicians, staff, patients and their families; our generous Corporate Sponsors; and donations from other organizations and individuals.
There is no charge for access to ACCF’s patient and community education programs. Financial assistance for cancer patients is determined by ACCF in accordance with its financial assistance guidelines. More information is available by contacting us at (404) 213-1667 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Read our latest newsletter
ACCF Latest News
- Shop For A Cause with a Macy’s Savings Pass! Macy’s will host its 9th annual Shop For A Cause on Saturday, August 23. Purchase a $5 Shopping Pass* today from ACCF for exclusive savings , and 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales will go to our foundation! Read More …
- Jasper Jam 2014 to support ACCF Join us at Jasper Jam 2014, featuring August Rain and Scarlet Wool, for an evening of amazing music and fun. Read More …